Cherry Tree Hill Yarn Sale

  • tzurriz
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005

      Dear Fiber Fans:

      Just like last year, we have incredible deals on closeout, overstock
      and mill end yarns, as well as discontinued and overstock patterns.
      These items will be offered at 20% to 80% off suggested retail price.

      In addition, we have introductory prices on yarns dyed in our new
      colorway Monet. We have sample sets of Supersock , Fun Fur and Possum.
      We also have special prices on individual hanks of new yarns like
      Pisa, Baby Sachet, Alpine Lace, and Rainbow Ribbon and discounts on
      yarn packs in Cheryl's books Lavish Lace and Rainbow Knits. You can
      also pre-order her new book Ribbon Style due out next summer. She will
      sign it for you, of course!

      For the first time ever, walk-ins are welcome at the warehouse,
      located at 100 Cherry Tree Hill Lane in Barton, VT. Liz from The Yarn
      Cellar is hosting the sale and will be on hand to help you choose
      yarns for your stash. Walk-in hours will be: Sunday Jan 1 from 9-5 and
      Monday Jan 2 from 9-3. Walk-in will also receive 10% off the regular
      price on any non-sale item.

      If you can't come in person, the internet sale begins midnight as
      usual on Dec 31st. A preview will be available December 15th. Just
      click on the link on our homepage.