Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] I need to win the lottery ...to buy this:

    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2007
      Have you thought about the Ultra Alpaca for CPH? I know, it's not
      brown, but it would give you a good result.

      Fulmar's gauge is 30x40 on 3's as follows:
      Cast on 34 stitches.
      Row 1 (RS):P2, *K2, P2, repeat from *.
      Row 2: K2, *P2, K2, repeat from *.
      Row 3: P
      Row 4: K

      Alice Starmore always uses one of the included stitches for the gauge
      swatch. In this case, I'm pretty sure that check rib pattern is on
      the side panels bordering the seams.

      Anyway, 30x40 on 3s is a fairly fine gauge in any combination of
      knits and purls. Something like fingering weight or maybe sport
      weight would probably work best.

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.