Fiber Fanatic? (call for submissions)

  • Debbie Stoller
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2005
      Dearest Friendly Fiber Fiend:

      Please forgive me for interrupting your email list, but I'd like to make a
      quick request.

      As part of a new Stitch 'n Bitch project I'm working on, I'm looking to
      collect information about about some of your favorite yarns. Is there
      something you buy over and over again? Is there a yarn that you recently
      used on a project and just adored? Is there a yarn that was so luscious you
      wish you could just bathe in it? Or one you love so much you want to marry
      it?

      I'm hoping to get quite a variety of recommendations, so don't hesitate to
      tell me about some more obscure yarns. If I am able to include your yarn
      recommendation and write up, you will receive a free copy of the project
      once it is completed.

      I'll also be giving away copies of my latest book, "Stitch n Bitch: A
      Knitter's Design Journal," to 15 people selected at random fom those who
      have contributed their yarn recommendations. So pop on by and recommend
      something:

      http://www.bust.com/knithappens/journalsweeps.shtml

      Deadline: January 15, 2006

      Thanks in advance, and happy New Year!

      xxxooo deb
      Debbie Stoller, Author "Stitch 'n Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook" and "Stitch
      'n Bitch Nation"

      p.s. Come Knit with me in Tuscany this summer!
      Stitch n Bitch members who enroll by January 31st receive a $100 per person
      discount or $150 per person discount for groups of 3 or more! For more info,
      visit:

      http://hometown.aol.com/infotuscany/StitchBitchinTuscanyHomepag.html