St Pat's Day

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
      The kiddies are gone...hubby is playing his game
      tomorrow...anyone doing anything? Looks like I'm
      FREE!!

      ~Kris

      Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 16, 2007
        Aw, I wish I could. I have a writers' thing in Indiana and will be
        gone all day.

        Hey, if nothing else, you get to knit without interruptions! That's
        always a good thing.

        Theresa

        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        > The kiddies are gone...hubby is playing his game
        > tomorrow...anyone doing anything? Looks like I'm
        > FREE!!
        >
        > ~Kris

        > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email
        > design.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM

        It's here! Your new message!