Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Cookie's Sock Website

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
      Yes, I love those patterns, but they would make me die.

      Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      If you haven't seen her latest sock patterns...check them out now. Her website is live:

      http://www.cookiea. com/index. php?main_ page=index& cPath=1

      I'm pretty smitten with the Rhiannon Sock Pattern...gotta love those cables;)

      ~K

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
        Very cool site. I've seen those twisted flowers socks before. They
        get linked to almost every time the topic of clog socks comes up on
        knitlist.

        Theresa
        --- Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        > If you haven't seen her latest sock patterns...check them out now.
        > Her website is live:
        >
        > http://www.cookiea.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1
        >
        > I'm pretty smitten with the Rhiannon Sock Pattern...gotta love
        > those cables;)
        >
        > ~K

        Never miss an email again!