Cookie's Sock Website

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
      If you haven't seen her latest sock patterns...check them out now. Her website is live:

      http://www.cookiea.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1

      I'm pretty smitten with the Rhiannon Sock Pattern...gotta love those cables;)

      ~K
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
        Yes, I love those patterns, but they would make me die.

        Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        If you haven't seen her latest sock patterns...check them out now. Her website is live:

        http://www.cookiea. com/index. php?main_ page=index& cPath=1

        I'm pretty smitten with the Rhiannon Sock Pattern...gotta love those cables;)

        ~K

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 13, 2007
          Very cool site. I've seen those twisted flowers socks before. They
          get linked to almost every time the topic of clog socks comes up on
          knitlist.

          Theresa
          --- Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > If you haven't seen her latest sock patterns...check them out now.
          > Her website is live:
          >
          > http://www.cookiea.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=1
          >
          > I'm pretty smitten with the Rhiannon Sock Pattern...gotta love
          > those cables;)
          >
          > ~K

          Never miss an email again!