Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Stitches Midwest

    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 9, 2007
      Oh dear. I couldn't decide between the Sunday morning classes, but
      I'm terrified of not getting any of them, so I registered for one
      with Lily Chin (!!!!!!) and one with Beth Walker-O'Brien (!!!!!!) in
      the same time slot. We'll see which one I get. I'm practically
      hyperventilating at the thought of taking a class from either of
      these ladies.

      That teacher list reads like a roster for the knitting all-star
      games. "At center field, with a six-hour finishing class, is
      Joooooooaaaaaan Shrooooooooouderrrrrrrrr!" <crowd goes wild>

      Saturday, everything I was interested in was a 6-hour class. I doubt
      we'd make it up there in time for the morning session. So, you know,
      I'll have no choice but to spend the entire day in the market. What a
      hardship. Poor, poor me.

      I guess that means we're bunking down up there, eh, roommie?

      Theresa

      http://www.knittinguniverse.com/flash/events/ClassSchedule.php?EventID=36

      > Susanna Hansson is giving a class on Bohus, but I'm really not
      > ready to take a 6 hour class
      > and decided instead that I'll do her 3 hour Off the Cuff which is
      > beaded wrist warmers.
      >
      > Then...there is Nancy Bush and she's giving a class on Vintage
      > Socks, yet I'm also not
      > ready for a 6 hour class on that. But she has a class called Over
      > coming your Fear of
      > Cutting, which sounds really cool.
      >
      > One is in the afternoon on Saturday and the other is the morning of
      > Sunday. I don't think
      > I'd be able to haul my butt up to the convention center by
      > 8:30am...sooooo, they have
      > rooms for a single/double at a special rate of $129 per night. If
      > anyone wanted to join me,
      > we can split the cost of the hotel room.
      >
      > Oh, I can't wait...I'm sooooo ready for it;)
      >
      > TTYL

      > --------------------~-->
      > Something is new at Yahoo! Groups. Check out the enhanced email
      > design.
      > http://us.click.yahoo.com/kOt0.A/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM

      Need Mail bonding?
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 10, 2007
        Cool...sounds like a plan. If you want to take an
        early class on Sat, please sign up. I don't mind
        getting there early, I just know I wont be able to go
        home and play with yarn all night and make it back up
        to Rosemont by 8:30 am Sun.

        ~now, just breath and cross your fingers;)

        http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
      • dorisr93
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2007
          I'm registered! (finally)

          I only have classes Friday and Sunday, so I'm going to have all day Saturday to shop and
          watch demonstrations and shop and talk to other knitters and did I mention shopping?

          Anyway, I know some of you are planning to come, too, so I thought we might plan to meet.

          Also, I have a registration at the Hyatt for Friday and Saturday with TWO beds, if anyone
          wants to share. Let me know.

          Doris