Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] photographing yarn

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
      I've been to that sight before... great photos.

      Here is a great website to advise you on purchasing a
      digital camera.
      http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/camera/inputSummary.do

      It can quickly weed out any unwanted cameras or help
      you to understand what the features are.

      Here is the camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7K) I've
      been thinking about getting.
      http://www.42photo.com/productdetail.asp?level=119&catid=325&productid=13431&ref=pricegrabber

      If I'm going to spend a ton a cash on an upgrade...I'm
      doing the homework;)

      ~K

      --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:

      > I mentioned this blog last night--
      >
      > http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/
      >
      > I don't go there to read about knitting, but to look
      > at his
      > droolworthy yarn p0rn.

      > Never miss an email again!
      > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
      > arrives.

      8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
        Thanks, Kris. This is just what I need. I've checked some consumer
        sites but since I know zippety-do-dah about digital cameras, they
        didn't really give me the info I needed.

        Theresa

        --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

        > I've been to that sight before... great photos.
        >
        > Here is a great website to advise you on purchasing a
        > digital camera.
        > http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/camera/inputSummary.do
        >
        > It can quickly weed out any unwanted cameras or help
        > you to understand what the features are.
        >
        > Here is the camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7K) I've
        > been thinking about getting.

        http://www.42photo.com/productdetail.asp?level=119&catid=325&productid=13431&ref=pricegrabber

        > If I'm going to spend a ton a cash on an upgrade...I'm
        > doing the homework;)
        >
        > ~K
        >

        > --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
        >
        > > I mentioned this blog last night--
        > >
        > > http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/
        > >
        > > I don't go there to read about knitting, but to look
        > > at his
        > > droolworthy yarn p0rn.
        > >
        > > Theresa

        > > Never miss an email again!
        > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
        > > arrives.
        > > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

        > --------------------~-->
        > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email
        > design.
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM

        Finding fabulous fares is fun.
        Message 3 of 12 , May 24, 2007
          Did you all see the new heather colors from knitpicks?

          http://www.knitpicks.com/Telemark_YD5420152.html

          I'm kinda digging that delft. Who's knit with telemark? Anyone? How
          does it feel?

          Theresa

          ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
          Message 4 of 12 , May 24, 2007
            Why would I hate it?  I could knit a very colorful and very scratchy thing from it.

            Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
            Did you all see the new heather colors from knitpicks?

            http://www.knitpick s.com/Telemark_ YD5420152. html

            I'm kinda digging that delft. Who's knit with telemark? Anyone? How
            does it feel?

            Theresa

            ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
            http://new.toolbar. yahoo.com/ toolbar/features /mail/index. php

            Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

              Message 6 of 12 , May 24, 2007
                You just like things a little twisted. hehehehe

                ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
              • nia_mac@niaskywalk.com
                Message 7 of 12 , May 25, 2007
                  You know... I am not a big fan of duplicate stitch... if I want to
                  embroider, I will work on my cross-stitch... but danged if I don't
                  want to try that knot pattern and color set as Intarsia Cables... of
                  sorts... maybe Fair Isle would be better ;-)

                  Vicky