photographing yarn

    Message 1 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
      I mentioned this blog last night--

      http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/

      I don't go there to read about knitting, but to look at his
      droolworthy yarn p0rn.

      Never miss an email again!
      Message 2 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
        I've been to that sight before... great photos.

        Here is a great website to advise you on purchasing a
        digital camera.
        http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/camera/inputSummary.do

        It can quickly weed out any unwanted cameras or help
        you to understand what the features are.

        Here is the camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7K) I've
        been thinking about getting.
        http://www.42photo.com/productdetail.asp?level=119&catid=325&productid=13431&ref=pricegrabber

        If I'm going to spend a ton a cash on an upgrade...I'm
        doing the homework;)

        ~K

        --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:

        > I mentioned this blog last night--
        >
        > http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/
        >
        > I don't go there to read about knitting, but to look
        > at his
        > droolworthy yarn p0rn.

        > Never miss an email again!
        > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
        > arrives.

        8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time
        Message 3 of 12 , Mar 8, 2007
          Thanks, Kris. This is just what I need. I've checked some consumer
          sites but since I know zippety-do-dah about digital cameras, they
          didn't really give me the info I needed.

          Theresa

          --- KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:

          > I've been to that sight before... great photos.
          >
          > Here is a great website to advise you on purchasing a
          > digital camera.
          > http://www.myproductadvisor.com/mpa/camera/inputSummary.do
          >
          > It can quickly weed out any unwanted cameras or help
          > you to understand what the features are.
          >
          > Here is the camera (Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ7K) I've
          > been thinking about getting.

          http://www.42photo.com/productdetail.asp?level=119&catid=325&productid=13431&ref=pricegrabber

          > If I'm going to spend a ton a cash on an upgrade...I'm
          > doing the homework;)
          >
          > ~K
          >

          > --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
          >
          > > I mentioned this blog last night--
          > >
          > > http://brooklyntweed.blogspot.com/
          > >
          > > I don't go there to read about knitting, but to look
          > > at his
          > > droolworthy yarn p0rn.
          > >
          > > Theresa

          > > Never miss an email again!
          > > Yahoo! Toolbar alerts you the instant new Mail
          > > arrives.
          > > http://tools.search.yahoo.com/toolbar/features/mail/

          > --------------------~-->
          > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See the new email
          > design.
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/PTTolB/TM

          Finding fabulous fares is fun.
          Message 4 of 12 , May 24, 2007
            Did you all see the new heather colors from knitpicks?

            http://www.knitpicks.com/Telemark_YD5420152.html

            I'm kinda digging that delft. Who's knit with telemark? Anyone? How
            does it feel?

            Theresa

            ____________________________________________________________________________________Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
            Message 5 of 12 , May 24, 2007
              Why would I hate it?  I could knit a very colorful and very scratchy thing from it.

              Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:
              Did you all see the new heather colors from knitpicks?

              http://www.knitpick s.com/Telemark_ YD5420152. html

              I'm kinda digging that delft. Who's knit with telemark? Anyone? How
              does it feel?

              Theresa

              ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _________ _Get the Yahoo! toolbar and be alerted to new email wherever you're surfing.
              http://new.toolbar. yahoo.com/ toolbar/features /mail/index. php

              Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!

                Message 7 of 12 , May 24, 2007
                  You just like things a little twisted. hehehehe

                  ____________________________________________________________________________________Fussy? Opinionated? Impossible to please? Perfect. Join Yahoo!'s user panel and lay it on us. http://surveylink.yahoo.com/gmrs/yahoo_panel_invite.asp?a=7
                • nia_mac@niaskywalk.com
                  Message 8 of 12 , May 25, 2007
                    You know... I am not a big fan of duplicate stitch... if I want to
                    embroider, I will work on my cross-stitch... but danged if I don't
                    want to try that knot pattern and color set as Intarsia Cables... of
                    sorts... maybe Fair Isle would be better ;-)

                    Vicky