Poll results for SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch

  • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2005
      The following SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: RSVP for the December 28th meeting!

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I'll be there with bells on! No better way to ring in the new year than with knitting!, 6 votes, 85.71%
      - My champagne will be on ice, but I may be busy making canapes., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I have 40 people and a murder to host New Years Eve, prolly won't make time for knitting., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I'm spending New Years teaching Swahili to Costa Ricans' in Newfoundland, I will not be at the meeting no matter what you promise me., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - New Years? Wasn't that in September?, 1 votes, 14.29%

      INDIVIDUAL VOTES
      - I'll be there with bells on! No better way to ring in the new year than with knitting!
      - mommy_of_mac@...
      - tzurriz@...
      - donnellyja@...
      - emilyfranz@...
      - steffk1@...
      - beth_laas@...
      - stoler2001@...

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 11, 2006
        The following SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: RSVP For the January 11 Meeting!

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - I will be there as surely as Amelia Earhart flew airplanes!, 2 votes, 40.00%
        - I'll try to be there, but I may be invited to Naomi Judd's birthday party instead., 2 votes, 40.00%
        - I probably will not be able to attend, seeing as I'll be mourning Francis Scott Key., 0 votes, 0.00%
        - There is no way I'll be there, I'm allready hiding under the bed for Friday the 13th., 1 votes, 20.00%
        - What does any of this have to do with knitting?, 0 votes, 0.00%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - thanksalatte@...