Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] sock button?

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 3, 2007
      Does that mean you draw it and scan it, and then let photoshop do the magic?  I'm just curious about how its done.

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      I have magical power;) ...really? okay, I do some
      rough design sketches then fully render them in
      Illustrator and/or Photoshop. Buttons in general are
      small... appx 1.5 inch. That's it.

      Answers<http://answers. yahoo.com/ ;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbG NhMGE3BF9TAzM5Nj U0NTEwOARfcwMzOT Y1NDUxMDMEc2VjA2 1haWxfdGFnbGluZQ RzbGsDbWFpbF90YW cx>.
      > > > Try it now.
      > > >

      > > --
      > > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only
      > there
      > > can they ever die.
      > >
      > > http://k2p2. net/

      > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
      > hotels
      > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your
      > fit.
      > http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097
      >

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
      > PC-to-Phone call rates.

      The fish are biting.
      http://searchmarket ing.yahoo. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php

      TV dinner still cooling?

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 3, 2007
        I do draw and sometimes scan the sketches, but mostly
        I have to redraw the idea in Illustrator. I use fonts
        for the type and use pen tools to draw shapes. The
        programs have some filters that can help distort,
        bevel, create drop shadows...if you want a photo to be
        Incorporated then you need Photoshop. In that program,
        you can do many manipulations with filters too. In
        then end when you have your design established then
        you set your resolution for the web requirements.
        There are tons of steps, but after 10 years it's
        really become second nature.

        --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

        > Does that mean you draw it and scan it, and then let
        > photoshop do the magic? I'm just curious about how
        > its done.
        >
        > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        > I have magical power;) ...really? okay, I do
        > some
        > rough design sketches then fully render them in
        > Illustrator and/or Photoshop. Buttons in general are
        > small... appx 1.5 inch. That's it.
        >
        > --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:
        >
        > > Hey, how do you do that?
        > >
        > > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        > > Here is the Sock Yarn Is Not Stash
        > > button...please
        > > enjoy:)
        > >
        > > --- Rebecca Froebe <tzurriz@...> wrote:
        > >
        > > > Hey, me too! Except it isn't government work, it
        > > is
        > > > dyeing work. :P

        > > > important government work)

        > > > wanted? Socks are not Stash?

        > protection.

        > > Yahoo!

        Answers<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

        > > > --
        > > > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only
        > > there
        > > > can they ever die.
        > > >
        > > > http://k2p2.net/

        > > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
        > > hotels
        > > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find
        > your
        > > fit.
        > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

        > > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
        > > PC-to-Phone call rates.

        > The fish are biting.
        > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
        > Marketing.

        > TV dinner still cooling?

        Don't pick lemons.
        See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
        http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html