Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] sock button?

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 2 12:45 PM
      Super de-duper!  Thanks, Kris.

      KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      Here is the Sock Yarn Is Not Stash button...please
      enjoy:)

      Answers<http://answers. yahoo.com/ ;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbG NhMGE3BF9TAzM5Nj U0NTEwOARfcwMzOT Y1NDUxMDMEc2VjA2 1haWxfdGFnbGluZQ RzbGsDbWFpbF90YW cx>.
      > > Try it now.
      > >

      > --
      > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there
      > can they ever die.
      >
      > http://k2p2. net/

      http://farechase. yahoo.com/ promo-generic- 14795097

      It's here! Your new message!

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2 12:50 PM
        Hey, how do you do that?

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 2 2:27 PM
          I have magical power;) ...really? okay, I do some
          rough design sketches then fully render them in
          Illustrator and/or Photoshop. Buttons in general are
          small... appx 1.5 inch. That's it.

          --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

          > Hey, how do you do that?
          >
          > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
          > Here is the Sock Yarn Is Not Stash
          > button...please
          > enjoy:)
          >
          > --- Rebecca Froebe <tzurriz@...> wrote:
          >
          > > Hey, me too! Except it isn't government work, it
          > is
          > > dyeing work. :P
          > >
          > > On 3/1/07, M B Gentleman <elefink2@...>
          > wrote:
          > > >
          > > > "Sock yarn is not stash"
          > > > or
          > > > "Sock yarn doesn't count as stash"
          > > >
          > > > Can it have yarn or sock drawings?
          > > >

          > > > I am working on my blog now (instead of doing
          > > important government work)
          > > >
          > > > **
          > > >
          > > > Hey MB, what was the name of that button you
          > > wanted? Socks are not Stash?
          > > > ~K
          > > >

          > > > ------------------------------
          > > > Sucker-punch spam with award-winning protection.
          > > > Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          > > >
          > > > ------------------------------
          > > > Any questions? Get answers on any topic at
          > Yahoo!

          Answers<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.
          > > > Try it now.
          > > >

          > > --
          > > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only
          > there
          > > can they ever die.
          > >
          > > http://k2p2.net/

          > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
          > hotels
          > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find your
          > fit.

          > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
          > PC-to-Phone call rates.

          The fish are biting.
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 3 7:27 AM
            Does that mean you draw it and scan it, and then let photoshop do the magic?  I'm just curious about how its done.

            The fish are biting.
            http://searchmarket ing.yahoo. com/arp/sponsore dsearch_v2. php

            TV dinner still cooling?

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 3 10:57 AM
              I do draw and sometimes scan the sketches, but mostly
              I have to redraw the idea in Illustrator. I use fonts
              for the type and use pen tools to draw shapes. The
              programs have some filters that can help distort,
              bevel, create drop shadows...if you want a photo to be
              Incorporated then you need Photoshop. In that program,
              you can do many manipulations with filters too. In
              then end when you have your design established then
              you set your resolution for the web requirements.
              There are tons of steps, but after 10 years it's
              really become second nature.

              --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

              > Does that mean you draw it and scan it, and then let
              > photoshop do the magic? I'm just curious about how
              > its done.
              >
              > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
              > I have magical power;) ...really? okay, I do
              > some
              > rough design sketches then fully render them in
              > Illustrator and/or Photoshop. Buttons in general are
              > small... appx 1.5 inch. That's it.
              >
              > --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:
              >
              > > Hey, how do you do that?
              > >
              > > KRISTEN CARLSON <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
              > > Here is the Sock Yarn Is Not Stash
              > > button...please
              > > enjoy:)
              > >
              > > --- Rebecca Froebe <tzurriz@...> wrote:
              > >
              > > > Hey, me too! Except it isn't government work, it
              > > is
              > > > dyeing work. :P

              > > > important government work)

              > > > wanted? Socks are not Stash?

              > protection.

              > > Yahoo!

              Answers<http://answers.yahoo.com/;_ylc=X3oDMTFvbGNhMGE3BF9TAzM5NjU0NTEwOARfcwMzOTY1NDUxMDMEc2VjA21haWxfdGFnbGluZQRzbGsDbWFpbF90YWcx>.

              > > > --
              > > > Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only
              > > there
              > > > can they ever die.
              > > >
              > > > http://k2p2.net/

              > > Now that's room service! Choose from over 150,000
              > > hotels
              > > in 45,000 destinations on Yahoo! Travel to find
              > your
              > > fit.
              > > http://farechase.yahoo.com/promo-generic-14795097

              > > Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low
              > > PC-to-Phone call rates.

              > The fish are biting.
              > Get more visitors on your site using Yahoo! Search
              > Marketing.

              > TV dinner still cooling?

              Don't pick lemons.
              See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
              http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html