Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Swift Question

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
      I've never seen one in the store... only online. But I was able to use some kind of coupon for 40% or 50% off to get mine. Go register there and you get emailed coupons, I think.

      --
      Jen Donnelly

      From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

      Does anyone know if there are swifts at Joann Fabric stores? I would love to use a coupon
      (which means I need to pick up the sunday paper) but of hand can't remember is they sold
      them.

      Thanks,

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
        A swift is a collapsible reel that holds skeins of
        yarn, leaving your hands free to wind bobbins or yarn
        balls. It's sometimes an umbrella-style and opens to
        60" and clamps at the base to be attached to a table
        edge and pivots for use at any angle. For a picture
        click on this link:

        <http://www.paradisefibers.net/Yarn-Swift-p/2212.htm>

        --- km <kmm410@...> wrote:

        > What is a swifts?
        >
        > Kris wrote:
        >
        > >Does anyone know if there are swifts at Joann
        > Fabric stores? I would love to use a coupon
        > >(which means I need to pick up the sunday paper)
        > but of hand can't remember is they sold
        > >them.
        > >
        > >Thanks,
        > >Kris
        > >

        > >Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs,
        > forums & communities. Links

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?
        http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
          My swift came from JoAnn's. I think it was an online purchase though.