Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Swift Question

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
      I've never seen one in the store... only online. But I was able to use some kind of coupon for 40% or 50% off to get mine. Go register there and you get emailed coupons, I think.

      --
      Jen Donnelly

      From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

      Does anyone know if there are swifts at Joann Fabric stores? I would love to use a coupon
      (which means I need to pick up the sunday paper) but of hand can't remember is they sold
      them.

      Thanks,
      Kris

    • km
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
        What is a swifts?

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
          A swift is a collapsible reel that holds skeins of
          yarn, leaving your hands free to wind bobbins or yarn
          balls. It's sometimes an umbrella-style and opens to
          60" and clamps at the base to be attached to a table
          edge and pivots for use at any angle. For a picture
          click on this link:

          <http://www.paradisefibers.net/Yarn-Swift-p/2212.htm>

          --- km <kmm410@...> wrote:

          > What is a swifts?
          >
          > Kris wrote:
          >
          > >Does anyone know if there are swifts at Joann
          > Fabric stores? I would love to use a coupon
          > >(which means I need to pick up the sunday paper)
          > but of hand can't remember is they sold
          > >them.
          > >
          > >Thanks,
          > >Kris
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs,
          > forums & communities. Links

          Looking for earth-friendly autos?
          http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
            My swift came from JoAnn's. I think it was an online purchase though.