Swift Question

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
      Does anyone know if there are swifts at Joann Fabric stores? I would love to use a coupon
      (which means I need to pick up the sunday paper) but of hand can't remember is they sold
      them.

      Thanks,
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
        I've never seen one in the store... only online. But I was able to use some kind of coupon for 40% or 50% off to get mine. Go register there and you get emailed coupons, I think.

        --
        Jen Donnelly

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
          What is a swifts?

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
            A swift is a collapsible reel that holds skeins of
            yarn, leaving your hands free to wind bobbins or yarn
            balls. It's sometimes an umbrella-style and opens to
            60" and clamps at the base to be attached to a table
            edge and pivots for use at any angle. For a picture
            click on this link:

            <http://www.paradisefibers.net/Yarn-Swift-p/2212.htm>

            --- km <kmm410@...> wrote:

            > What is a swifts?
            >
            > Kris wrote:
            >
            > >Does anyone know if there are swifts at Joann
            > Fabric stores? I would love to use a coupon
            > >(which means I need to pick up the sunday paper)
            > but of hand can't remember is they sold
            > >them.
            > >
            > >Thanks,
            > >Kris
            > >

            > >Yahoo! Groups - Join or create groups, clubs,
            > forums & communities. Links

            Looking for earth-friendly autos?
            http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 23, 2007
              My swift came from JoAnn's. I think it was an online purchase though.