Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] intarsia in the round

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 23, 2007
      okay...I totally got lost in the 3rd paragraph...but
      got the gist of the article...seems a bit wordy and I
      think it makes it look harder then it seems.

      I love some of those patterns she has on the
      sidebar...like the watermelon;)

      Thanks for sharing.
      ~K

      http://explaiknit.typepad.com/let_me_explaiknit/2006/08/rock_around_the.