Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Saturday in Indie

  • Rebecca Froebe
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 14, 2007
      Is possible . . .

      On 2/14/07, Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

      I know it's late notice, but I will be in Indianpolis on Saturday with
      very little to do. Scott is going for several hours to a Red Cross
      training thing, and I have to shift on my own. It there anyone who
      wants to come down to have lunch and shopping as Mass Ave Knit shop and
      a surprise Indy yarn crawl? It's a two and a half hour drive each
      way. I might reschedule my trip down to share the ride with someone,
      but could only share the ride back up with someone who stays overnight
      for some reason.

      mb

      --
      Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

      http://k2p2.net/