Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Who will be essing and beeing tonight?

  • Rebecca Froebe
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      Um, dealer's choice.

      Mom and I will be at SnB tonight.  :)

      On 2/14/07, Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@... > wrote:

      When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
      Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
      Naperville.

      Sorry to have to miss you all.

      Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
      want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
      something, on the second?

      Theresa

      --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

      > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
      > on
      > going tonight?

      Never miss an email again!

      Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

      http://k2p2.net/