Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Who will be essing and beeing tonight?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
      Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
      Naperville.

      Sorry to have to miss you all.

      Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
      want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
      something, on the second?

      Theresa

      --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

      > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
      > on
      > going tonight?

      Never miss an email again!
    • Rebecca Froebe
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
        Um, dealer's choice.

        Mom and I will be at SnB tonight.  :)

        On 2/14/07, Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@... > wrote:

        When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
        Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
        Naperville.

        Sorry to have to miss you all.

        Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
        want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
        something, on the second?

        Theresa

        --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

        > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
        > on
        > going tonight?

        Never miss an email again!

        Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

        http://k2p2.net/