Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Who will be essing and beeing tonight?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      My husband is being a boob and unless things change
      when I get home...I will be there.

      ~K

      --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

      > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is
      > anyone planning on
      > going tonight?

      Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
        When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
        Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
        Naperville.

        Sorry to have to miss you all.

        Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
        want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
        something, on the second?

        Theresa

        --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

        > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
        > on
        > going tonight?

        Never miss an email again!
      • Rebecca Froebe
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
          Um, dealer's choice.

          Mom and I will be at SnB tonight.  :)

          On 2/14/07, Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@... > wrote:

          When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
          Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
          Naperville.

          Sorry to have to miss you all.

          Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
          want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
          something, on the second?

          Theresa

          --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

          > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
          > on
          > going tonight?

          Never miss an email again!

          Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

          http://k2p2.net/