Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Who will be essing and beeing tonight?

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      Not me... just got home from Florida at 3 am... still recovering.  I hope to see you all soon!

      --
      Jen Donnelly

      From: "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>

      With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning on
      going tonight?

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
        My husband is being a boob and unless things change
        when I get home...I will be there.

        ~K

        --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

        > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is
        > anyone planning on
        > going tonight?

        Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
          When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
          Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
          Naperville.

          Sorry to have to miss you all.

          Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
          want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
          something, on the second?

          Theresa

          --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

          > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
          > on
          > going tonight?

          Never miss an email again!
        • Rebecca Froebe
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
            Um, dealer's choice.

            Mom and I will be at SnB tonight.  :)

            On 2/14/07, Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@... > wrote:

            When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
            Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
            Naperville.

            Sorry to have to miss you all.

            Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
            want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
            something, on the second?

            Theresa

            --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

            > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
            > on
            > going tonight?

            Never miss an email again!

            Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

            http://k2p2.net/