Who will be essing and beeing tonight?

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning on
      going tonight?
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
        Not me... just got home from Florida at 3 am... still recovering.  I hope to see you all soon!

        --
        Jen Donnelly

        From: "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
          My husband is being a boob and unless things change
          when I get home...I will be there.

          ~K

          --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

          > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is
          > anyone planning on
          > going tonight?

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
            When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
            Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
            Naperville.

            Sorry to have to miss you all.

            Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
            want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
            something, on the second?

            Theresa

            --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

            > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
            > on
            > going tonight?

            Never miss an email again!
          • Rebecca Froebe
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
              Um, dealer's choice.

              Mom and I will be at SnB tonight.  :)

              On 2/14/07, Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@... > wrote:

              When we talked about this last week, I remembered it was Valentine's
              Day, but forgot it was the second Wednesday of the month. I'll be in
              Naperville.

              Sorry to have to miss you all.

              Becca, I have one sock done. Do you want a matched pair? Or do you
              want something different, maybe a ripple stitch or cable or
              something, on the second?

              Theresa

              --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

              > With all the snow and it being Valentine's day, is anyone planning
              > on
              > going tonight?

              Never miss an email again!

              Dreams are born in the heart and mind and only there can they ever die.

              http://k2p2.net/