Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Need Yarn Advice

    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      I have that color card! I will try to come next weds. and bring it.

      --
      Jen Donnelly

      From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@...>

      Okay Ladies....I started thinking last night heavily about what my next big project is
      (Thanks Theresa) and I kept thinking about the Central Park Hoodie. I want to do this in
      brown...not just any brown, but some lovely warm toned reddish chocolate. And of course
      MB's fair isle sweater is so lovely that I had to check out the colors on Knit Picks to see if
      they have brown...and they have a color called Cinnamon. I'm curious of the
      color...monitor viewing is sometimes hard to pick colors...does anyone have a color card
      on the Merino Style yarn?

      At $2.50 a ball, you can't go wrong!

      Thanks!