Need Yarn Advice

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
      Okay Ladies....I started thinking last night heavily about what my next big project is
      (Thanks Theresa) and I kept thinking about the Central Park Hoodie. I want to do this in
      brown...not just any brown, but some lovely warm toned reddish chocolate. And of course
      MB's fair isle sweater is so lovely that I had to check out the colors on Knit Picks to see if
      they have brown...and they have a color called Cinnamon. I'm curious of the
      color...monitor viewing is sometimes hard to pick colors...does anyone have a color card
      on the Merino Style yarn?

      At $2.50 a ball, you can't go wrong!

      Thanks!
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
        I have the color card.

        Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        Okay Ladies....I started thinking last night heavily about what my next big project is
        (Thanks Theresa) and I kept thinking about the Central Park Hoodie. I want to do this in
        brown...not just any brown, but some lovely warm toned reddish chocolate. And of course
        MB's fair isle sweater is so lovely that I had to check out the colors on Knit Picks to see if
        they have brown...and they have a color called Cinnamon. I'm curious of the
        color...monitor viewing is sometimes hard to pick colors...does anyone have a color card
        on the Merino Style yarn?

        At $2.50 a ball, you can't go wrong!

        Thanks!
        Kris

        Looking for earth-friendly autos?

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
          I have that color card! I will try to come next weds. and bring it.

          --
          Jen Donnelly

          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 8, 2007
            I was hoping you did! Please bring it to the next SnB,
            thanks MB!

            --- M B Gentleman <elefink2@...> wrote:

            > I have the color card.
            >
            > Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote: Okay
            > Ladies....I started thinking last night heavily
            > about what my next big project is
            > (Thanks Theresa) and I kept thinking about the
            > Central Park Hoodie. I want to do this in
            > brown...not just any brown, but some lovely warm
            > toned reddish chocolate. And of course
            > MB's fair isle sweater is so lovely that I had to
            > check out the colors on Knit Picks to see if
            > they have brown...and they have a color called
            > Cinnamon. I'm curious of the
            > color...monitor viewing is sometimes hard to pick
            > colors...does anyone have a color card
            > on the Merino Style yarn?
            >
            > At $2.50 a ball, you can't go wrong!
            >
            > Thanks!

            > Looking for earth-friendly autos?
            > Browse Top Cars by "Green Rating" at Yahoo! Autos'
            > Green Center.

            Have a burning question?