Trip to The Fold

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2007
      Not even sure why I posted a poll, when I should have discussed this whole trip idea with
      the family. Even though my hubby says it's no problem for him to stay home on a Saturday
      and watch the kids, I know in his mind he'll hold it against me and who would want to give
      a man that much power?

      I really wanted to take President's day off and I most likely will, but I'll be spending quality
      time with family. So, the only day left after taking the hubby Saturday out of the mix is
      Saturday, Feb 24th.

      I hope everyone can make time to go. Check your calendars and we'll discuss finer details
      come Wednesday night.

      ~Peace and Happy Knitting:)