New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 25, 2007
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      This is a poll to pick a day for the fiber quest venture out to The Fold in Marengo, IL.
      The store is open Mon - Sat 10-5pm but the only day that I can't do go is Sat, Feb 10.
      I'm willing to take a "hooky day" ...so check your calendars ladies and lets pick a day!!

      o Friday, February 2
      o Saturday, February 3
      o Monday, February 12
      o Saturday, February 17
      o Friday, February 23
      o Saturday, February 24

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.