New poll for SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch

  • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
      SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

      RSVP for the December 28th meeting!

      o I'll be there with bells on! No better way to ring in the new year than with knitting!
      o My champagne will be on ice, but I may be busy making canapes.
      o I have 40 people and a murder to host New Years Eve, prolly won't make time for knitting.
      o I'm spending New Years teaching Swahili to Costa Ricans' in Newfoundland, I will not be at the meeting no matter what you promise me.
      o New Years? Wasn't that in September?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
        SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

        RSVP For the January 11 Meeting!

        o I will be there as surely as Amelia Earhart flew airplanes!
        o I'll try to be there, but I may be invited to Naomi Judd's birthday party instead.
        o I probably will not be able to attend, seeing as I'll be mourning Francis Scott Key.
        o There is no way I'll be there, I'm allready hiding under the bed for Friday the 13th.
        o What does any of this have to do with knitting?

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!