Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Indy road trip

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
      I second the recommendation- it is definitely worth the trip to go to MassAve. Save your pin money and stock up! It's Knitter's Heaven. There is also a great gourmet pizza place nearby- Bazbeaux on Mass. Ave.

      --
      Jen Donnelly

      From: "Mary Bridget" <elefink2@...>

      As you know, I go to Indianapolis about every other weekend. They have
      a fantastic knitting store that is worth the 3 hour trip for any stash
      fiend.

      http://www.massavek nitshoponline. com/

      The regular prices are about 15% below Chicago area prices, and they
      have the wonderous sale room. (que angel singing music)

      If anyone wants to go, I will make sure I'm down there. Got any
      suggestions for a date? There are also other shops around if you want
      to do a crawl.

      mb

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
        I'd be willing to tag along! My only suggestion is
        perhaps doing it in March. I'm trying to get a trip to
        The Fold in Feb and I'm not sure my hubby would be to
        happy with me going yarn crazy twice in the month.

        ~Kris

        --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

        > As you know, I go to Indianapolis about every other
        > weekend. They have
        > a fantastic knitting store that is worth the 3 hour
        > trip for any stash
        > fiend.
        >
        > http://www.massaveknitshoponline.com/
        >
        > The regular prices are about 15% below Chicago area
        > prices, and they
        > have the wonderous sale room. (que angel singing
        > music)
        >
        > If anyone wants to go, I will make sure I'm down
        > there. Got any
        > suggestions for a date? There are also other shops
        > around if you want
        > to do a crawl.
        >
        > mb

        Have a burning question?