Indy road trip

  • Mary Bridget
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
      As you know, I go to Indianapolis about every other weekend. They have
      a fantastic knitting store that is worth the 3 hour trip for any stash
      fiend.

      http://www.massaveknitshoponline.com/

      The regular prices are about 15% below Chicago area prices, and they
      have the wonderous sale room. (que angel singing music)

      If anyone wants to go, I will make sure I'm down there. Got any
      suggestions for a date? There are also other shops around if you want
      to do a crawl.

      mb
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 23, 2007
        I second the recommendation- it is definitely worth the trip to go to MassAve. Save your pin money and stock up! It's Knitter's Heaven. There is also a great gourmet pizza place nearby- Bazbeaux on Mass. Ave.

        --
        Jen Donnelly

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 24, 2007
          I'd be willing to tag along! My only suggestion is
          perhaps doing it in March. I'm trying to get a trip to
          The Fold in Feb and I'm not sure my hubby would be to
          happy with me going yarn crazy twice in the month.

          ~Kris

          --- Mary Bridget <elefink2@...> wrote:

          > As you know, I go to Indianapolis about every other
          > weekend. They have
          > a fantastic knitting store that is worth the 3 hour
          > trip for any stash
          > fiend.
          >
          > http://www.massaveknitshoponline.com/
          >
          > The regular prices are about 15% below Chicago area
          > prices, and they
          > have the wonderous sale room. (que angel singing
          > music)
          >
          > If anyone wants to go, I will make sure I'm down
          > there. Got any
          > suggestions for a date? There are also other shops
          > around if you want
          > to do a crawl.
          >
          > mb

          Have a burning question?