Stitch and Bitch, 1/31/2007, 7:00 pm

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 17, 2007
      Reminder from: SouthSuburbanSnB Yahoo! Group

      Title: Stitch and Bitch

      Date: Wednesday January 31, 2007
      Time: 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
      Repeats: This event repeats every week.
      Next reminder: The next reminder for this event will be sent in 5 days, 3 minutes.
      Location: Caribou Coffee -- Harlem Ave, Tinley Park
      Street: 16205 Harlem Ave
      City State Zip: Tinley Park, IL

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
        I missed you guys last night. <pout> My tendonitis flared up and I
        have to take a few days off from knitting.

        See you next week!

        Be a PS3 game guru.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 18, 2007
          Sorry to hear about that...stinks you can't knit. It
          was all those cables on the vest...wasn't it;) Heal up
          soon!!

          Kris
          --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...> wrote:

          > I missed you guys last night. <pout> My tendonitis
          > flared up and I
          > have to take a few days off from knitting.
          >
          > See you next week!

          > Be a PS3 game guru.
          > Get your game face on with the latest PS3 news and
          > previews at Yahoo! Games.

          Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.