Re: Hello Fellow Knitters!

  • tzurriz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hi Kris!

      We meet twice a month, the second and last Wednesday of the month.
      We actually have a meeting tonight at 7 p.m.! Please join us. 7
      p.m. at Caribou Coffee on Harlem (between 167th and 159th, near
      Staples). The more the merrier.

      Bring your current project and come join us!

      Rebecca (Tzurriz)

      --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "Kris"
      <mommy_of_mac@y...> wrote:

      > My name is Kris and I'm a self taught knitter for about 3yrs and
      > living in Country Club Hills. I started out by making my son a Harry
      > Potter scarf and then my interest grew once I became preg with my
      > daughter. I've made botties, hats and blankets, but would love to
      move
      > on to more complicated projects.
      >
      > Not sure how often this group posts messages, or replys to subject
      > matters, but would love to get involved with some fellow knit lovers
      > like me. So, if someone could give me a crash course about this
      group,
      > I would greatly appreciate it.
      >
      > I've also posted a picture of my daughter MacKenzie in an outfit I
      > made for her back when she was just a couple of months old.
      >
      > Thanks for your time.
      > Kris

    • Kris
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
        Thanks Jen, wish I could have made it to last nights meeting. I'm
        planning on going on the 28th, and marking my calendar as we speek:)

        Hope you have a great Holiday!
        See you soon.
        Kris

        --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, donnellyja@c... wrote:

        > Hi, Kris, welcome!
        >
        > We meet once (now twice) a month at Caribou coffee in Tinley Park-
        the one across the street from Sam's, Kmart, and Applebee's, just
        south of 159th. We actually have a meeting tonight (7:00), and on the
        last Wednesday of the month (28th this month, I think).

        > We don't really chat much on this group, it's more just to
        coordinate meetings. We would love to see you at a meeting, hope you
        can make it!

        > --
        > Jen Adams Donnelly

        > From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@y...>
        > My name is Kris and I'm a self taught knitter for about 3yrs and
        > living in Country Club Hills. I started out by making my son a Harry
        > Potter scarf and then my interest grew once I became preg with my
        > daughter. I've made botties, hats and blankets, but would love to move
        > on to more complicated projects.
        >
        > Not sure how often this group posts messages, or replys to subject
        > matters, but would love to get involved with some fellow knit lovers
        > like me. So, if someone could give me a crash course about this group,
        > I would greatly appreciate it.
        >
        > I've also posted a picture of my daughter MacKenzie in an outfit I
        > made for her back when she was just a couple of months old.
        >
        > Thanks for your time.

        > Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
        >

        > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
        >
        > Visit your group "SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch" on the web.

      • Kris
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
          Thanks Rebecca for the invite, wish I could have made it last night.
          Hope to see you on the 28th!

          Happy Holidays
          Kris

          --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "tzurriz"