Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Fiber Quest?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
      WOW Theresa your strong...I so would have be brought
      down by my fiber weakness;)

      If I postpone the trip to The Fold till Feb, would
      anyone else be interested in going? I don't mind
      driving... I had a blast on our last trip and would
      love to extend the opportunity to you ladies.

      Reply if your interested. ~I know Theresa...I see your
      hand up, your already on-board -hehe.

      TTYS
      Kris

      Cheap talk?
      http://voice.yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
        Count me in for February! :D

        Becca

        --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON

        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
          A trip in Feb. sounds good to me. I think I can do that.   A

          --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@ yahoo.com> wrote:

          > OMG, you're killing me. Seriously. Killing. Me.
          >
          > This sounds like a fantastic time, but I will be
          > attending a first
          > birthday party in Elgin. And yes, I checked the map
          > and realized that
          > both Elgin and this shop are on the same route. And
          > yes, I had that
          > crazy-fun idea that maybe I could do both. But I
          > really shouldn't.
          > Really. I mean it. Or I should mean it.
          >
          > The party, btw, is for the daughter of the cousin
          > who got the knitted
          > hat and scarf for Christmas. I really can't miss the
          > party, no matter
          > how much my fiber-hoarding instincts go into
          > overdrive at the thought
          > of a field trip. Plus it's still January. I have to
          > be able to go a
          > month without enlarging my stash. One measly month!
          >
          > Which brings me to a boast. I was in Naperville
          > Wednesday. Yes, of
          > course I went to Kool Knits. Of course I did! But it
          > was only to see
          > if they had any more of that purple Torino -- I
          > somehow shorted
          > myself when we were there last month. I don't think
          > it counts as
          > stash enhancement if you're just buying enough to
          > fill in a gap like
          > that. (Right? Especially considering that they're
          > going out of
          > business and dye lots may vary and a thousand other
          > rationalizations? )
          >
          > Anyway. I did buy some purple Torino, but (get this)
          > that was all. I
          > wandered around the store for a while, fondling and
          > sighing and
          > fighting with myself, but in the end, I only bought
          > enough Torino to
          > go along with what I already had. Yay me?
          >
          > Now, if you want to put off your field trip until
          > February.... <g>
          >
          > Theresa,
          > starting the front of the cabled vest tonight :D
          >
          > --- Kris <mommy_of_mac@ yahoo.com> wrote:
          >
          > > If anyone is interested in going on a fiber
          > adventure on Saturday,
          > > please speak up. Check
          > > out this place at <http://www.thefolda tmc.net/>
          > it's called The
          > > Fold and a blogger
          > > suggested I check them out for drop spindles.
          > Well, the babies are
          > > off to Grandma's and
          > > driving out...yikes. ..82 miles, to get me a
          > spindle. I've never
          > > even heard of Marengo, IL but
          > > I'm sure they'll have what I want:)
          > >
          > > Anyone free Saturday afternoon?
          > >
          > > Kris

          > Expecting? Get great news right away with email
          > Auto-Check.
          > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

          http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

          Cheap talk?
          http://voice. yahoo.com

          Don't pick lemons.
          See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.