Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Fiber Quest?

    Message 1 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
      I wasn't there Wednesday. But Donna has come out twice, so I bet
      she'll be there again. I don't think she's on our email loop yet,
      though.

      I love abebooks!
      Theresa

      Message 2 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
        WOW Theresa your strong...I so would have be brought
        down by my fiber weakness;)

        If I postpone the trip to The Fold till Feb, would
        anyone else be interested in going? I don't mind
        driving... I had a blast on our last trip and would
        love to extend the opportunity to you ladies.

        Reply if your interested. ~I know Theresa...I see your
        hand up, your already on-board -hehe.

        TTYS
        Kris

        Cheap talk?
        http://voice.yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
          Count me in for February! :D

          Becca

          --- In SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com, KRISTEN CARLSON

          Message 4 of 10 , Jan 12, 2007
            A trip in Feb. sounds good to me. I think I can do that.   A

            --- Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@ yahoo.com> wrote:

            > OMG, you're killing me. Seriously. Killing. Me.
            >
            > This sounds like a fantastic time, but I will be
            > attending a first
            > birthday party in Elgin. And yes, I checked the map
            > and realized that
            > both Elgin and this shop are on the same route. And
            > yes, I had that
            > crazy-fun idea that maybe I could do both. But I
            > really shouldn't.
            > Really. I mean it. Or I should mean it.
            >
            > The party, btw, is for the daughter of the cousin
            > who got the knitted
            > hat and scarf for Christmas. I really can't miss the
            > party, no matter
            > how much my fiber-hoarding instincts go into
            > overdrive at the thought
            > of a field trip. Plus it's still January. I have to
            > be able to go a
            > month without enlarging my stash. One measly month!
            >
            > Which brings me to a boast. I was in Naperville
            > Wednesday. Yes, of
            > course I went to Kool Knits. Of course I did! But it
            > was only to see
            > if they had any more of that purple Torino -- I
            > somehow shorted
            > myself when we were there last month. I don't think
            > it counts as
            > stash enhancement if you're just buying enough to
            > fill in a gap like
            > that. (Right? Especially considering that they're
            > going out of
            > business and dye lots may vary and a thousand other
            > rationalizations? )
            >
            > Anyway. I did buy some purple Torino, but (get this)
            > that was all. I
            > wandered around the store for a while, fondling and
            > sighing and
            > fighting with myself, but in the end, I only bought
            > enough Torino to
            > go along with what I already had. Yay me?
            >
            > Now, if you want to put off your field trip until
            > February.... <g>
            >
            > Theresa,
            > starting the front of the cabled vest tonight :D
            >
            > --- Kris <mommy_of_mac@ yahoo.com> wrote:
            >
            > > If anyone is interested in going on a fiber
            > adventure on Saturday,
            > > please speak up. Check
            > > out this place at <http://www.thefolda tmc.net/>
            > it's called The
            > > Fold and a blogger
            > > suggested I check them out for drop spindles.
            > Well, the babies are
            > > off to Grandma's and
            > > driving out...yikes. ..82 miles, to get me a
            > spindle. I've never
            > > even heard of Marengo, IL but
            > > I'm sure they'll have what I want:)
            > >
            > > Anyone free Saturday afternoon?
            > >
            > > Kris

            > Expecting? Get great news right away with email
            > Auto-Check.
            > Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.

            http://advision. webevents. yahoo.com/ mailbeta/ newmail_tools. html

            Cheap talk?
            http://voice. yahoo.com

            Don't pick lemons.
            See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.