Re: Hello Fellow Knitters!

  • tzurriz
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
      Hi Kris!

      We meet twice a month, the second and last Wednesday of the month.
      We actually have a meeting tonight at 7 p.m.! Please join us. 7
      p.m. at Caribou Coffee on Harlem (between 167th and 159th, near
      Staples). The more the merrier.

      Bring your current project and come join us!

      Rebecca (Tzurriz)

      --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "Kris"

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
        Hi, Kris, welcome!

        We meet once (now twice) a month at Caribou coffee in Tinley Park- the one across the street from Sam's, Kmart, and Applebee's, just south of 159th.  We actually have a meeting tonight (7:00), and on the last Wednesday of the month (28th this month, I think).

        We don't really chat much on this group, it's more just to coordinate meetings.  We would love to see you at a meeting, hope you can make it!

        --
        Jen Adams Donnelly

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
          Thanks Jen, wish I could have made it to last nights meeting. I'm
          planning on going on the 28th, and marking my calendar as we speek:)

          Hope you have a great Holiday!
          See you soon.
          Kris

          --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, donnellyja@c... wrote:

          > Hi, Kris, welcome!
          >
          > We meet once (now twice) a month at Caribou coffee in Tinley Park-
          the one across the street from Sam's, Kmart, and Applebee's, just
          south of 159th. We actually have a meeting tonight (7:00), and on the
          last Wednesday of the month (28th this month, I think).

          > We don't really chat much on this group, it's more just to
          coordinate meetings. We would love to see you at a meeting, hope you
          can make it!

          > --
          > Jen Adams Donnelly

          > From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@y...>
          > My name is Kris and I'm a self taught knitter for about 3yrs and
          > living in Country Club Hills. I started out by making my son a Harry
          > Potter scarf and then my interest grew once I became preg with my
          > daughter. I've made botties, hats and blankets, but would love to move
          > on to more complicated projects.
          >
          > Not sure how often this group posts messages, or replys to subject
          > matters, but would love to get involved with some fellow knit lovers
          > like me. So, if someone could give me a crash course about this group,
          > I would greatly appreciate it.
          >
          > I've also posted a picture of my daughter MacKenzie in an outfit I
          > made for her back when she was just a couple of months old.
          >
          > Thanks for your time.

          > Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
          >

          > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
          >
          > Visit your group "SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch" on the web.

        • Kris
          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
            Thanks Rebecca for the invite, wish I could have made it last night.
            Hope to see you on the 28th!

            Happy Holidays
            Kris

            --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "tzurriz"