Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: Looking to join the group

    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
      Hi Sharon, and welcome!

      My mom had both of her knees replaced this year, so I understand what
      you're dealing with. Do your therapy :D and join us when you feel up
      to it. We'll be there!

      Theresa,
      on ball five of the vest and no longer panicking that I'll run out of
      yarn -- whew!

    • s.ertl@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
        Thnx, Theresa.  Re the surgery - I had the 1st 11/17, got a staph infection, had the 2nd surgery 12/4 and have been on infusion meds since - will be done by 1/15.   YUCK!!!  Definitely not a recommended experience.

        Am getting excited to see how much I can get you all to motivate me to try sweaters and socks.  Something that is a total mystery to me, but I'm willing to try!!!

        See you soon.

        Sharon

        From: Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...>

        Hi Sharon, and welcome!