Re: Looking to join the group

  • grannynanny_3
    Message 1 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
      Kristin & Jen:

      Thanks for the welcome! I am recuperating from knee replacement
      surgery, so not sure how the 10th will work for me. Still not driving
      yet. BUT - I so look forward to meeting everyone. I was so hoping I'd
      find a group like this close to home. Glad I did.

      Look forward to seeing all of you soon.

      Sharon
      Message 2 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
        Hi Sharon, and welcome!

        My mom had both of her knees replaced this year, so I understand what
        you're dealing with. Do your therapy :D and join us when you feel up
        to it. We'll be there!

        Theresa,
        on ball five of the vest and no longer panicking that I'll run out of
        yarn -- whew!

      • s.ertl@comcast.net
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 5, 2007
          Thnx, Theresa.  Re the surgery - I had the 1st 11/17, got a staph infection, had the 2nd surgery 12/4 and have been on infusion meds since - will be done by 1/15.   YUCK!!!  Definitely not a recommended experience.

          Am getting excited to see how much I can get you all to motivate me to try sweaters and socks.  Something that is a total mystery to me, but I'm willing to try!!!

          See you soon.

          Sharon

          From: Theresa Stevens <tstevens_pers@...>

          Hi Sharon, and welcome!