RE: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Kool Knits Journey

  • Kate Johnson
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2006

      Hey all,

      If you’re already making the trek to Naperville, you should come by the shop where I work after you’ve cleaned out Kool Knits. We’re in Fox Valley Mall, on one of the outlots near Toys ‘R’ Us. We’d love to see y’all.

      For Mapquest reference, our address is 4024 Fox Valley Center Dr, Aurora, 60504. Our website is http://fringeknitting.com.