Cherry Tree Hill January Sale Announcement

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2006
      For all those who are interested, the grab bag sale is back:

      Cherry Tree Hill January Sale

      Dear Fiber Fans:

      Welcome to our 7th Annual January Sale! Once again, the Sale will be
      held both online and at the new Cherry Tree Hill warehouse, and hosted
      by Liz Butterfield, owner of Handpaint Heaven. If you wish to choose
      your own yarns, Liz will be at the Cherry Tree Hill Warehouse Monday
      from 9a.m. until 5 p.m., and Tuesday 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Stop by to
      pick out your treasures yourself at 100 Cherry Tree Hill Lane in
      Barton, VT on these two days only.

      Just like last year, we have great deals on closeout, overstock and
      mill end yarns, as well as discontinued and overstock patterns. These
      items will be offered at 20% to 75% off suggested retail price. Sale
      items can be previewed at www.handpaintheaven.com beginning December
      18th.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2006
          http://www.handpaintheaven.com/