Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Gift Exchange-Dec 20th-Be There or Be Square!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      What a fantasic idea.  Thanks, Kris.

      Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
      Okay Ladies, you've got less then a week to buy something Knitty related for Holiday Gift
      Exchange. Celebrations will be on Wednesday December 20th...we'll wait till about 7:30 to
      make sure everyone who can make it gets there in time. Keep the gift purchase under 20
      bucks and it can be anything involving knitting (yarn, books, needles, markers, gosh the
      list is endless - you get the idea).

      Please have your item wrapped/bagged or hidden in some way:). Everyone will sit in a
      circle with a present in their hands. I'll read a story and every time the story mentions,
      "left", you pass the present to the left. Each time the story mentions, "right", you pass your
      present to the right. At the end of the story, the present you have in your hands is the one
      you keep. I figured pulling names or tags would be a bit boring...this should be interesting
      and I'm hoping to have the story be knit related too;)

      Good luck to you all! Can't wait till next week - till then Happy Knitting!

      Cheers,