Re: Gift Exchange-Dec 20th-Be There or Be Square!

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
      I'm sorry, I love the idea, but . . .

      BWA HA HA HA HA

      That should have come with a warning to set down your beverage. Now I
      have a mess to clean up.
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 14, 2006
        What a fantasic idea.  Thanks, Kris.

        Kris <mommy_of_mac@...> wrote:
        Okay Ladies, you've got less then a week to buy something Knitty related for Holiday Gift
        Exchange. Celebrations will be on Wednesday December 20th...we'll wait till about 7:30 to
        make sure everyone who can make it gets there in time. Keep the gift purchase under 20
        bucks and it can be anything involving knitting (yarn, books, needles, markers, gosh the
        list is endless - you get the idea).

        Please have your item wrapped/bagged or hidden in some way:). Everyone will sit in a
        circle with a present in their hands. I'll read a story and every time the story mentions,
        "left", you pass the present to the left. Each time the story mentions, "right", you pass your
        present to the right. At the end of the story, the present you have in your hands is the one
        you keep. I figured pulling names or tags would be a bit boring...this should be interesting
        and I'm hoping to have the story be knit related too;)

        Good luck to you all! Can't wait till next week - till then Happy Knitting!

        Cheers,