Hello Fellow Knitters!

  • Kris
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
      My name is Kris and I'm a self taught knitter for about 3yrs and
      living in Country Club Hills. I started out by making my son a Harry
      Potter scarf and then my interest grew once I became preg with my
      daughter. I've made botties, hats and blankets, but would love to move
      on to more complicated projects.

      Not sure how often this group posts messages, or replys to subject
      matters, but would love to get involved with some fellow knit lovers
      like me. So, if someone could give me a crash course about this group,
      I would greatly appreciate it.

      I've also posted a picture of my daughter MacKenzie in an outfit I
      made for her back when she was just a couple of months old.

      Thanks for your time.
      Kris
    • tzurriz
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
        Hi Kris!

        We meet twice a month, the second and last Wednesday of the month.
        We actually have a meeting tonight at 7 p.m.! Please join us. 7
        p.m. at Caribou Coffee on Harlem (between 167th and 159th, near
        Staples). The more the merrier.

        Bring your current project and come join us!

        Rebecca (Tzurriz)

        --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "Kris"

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 14, 2005
          Hi, Kris, welcome!

          We meet once (now twice) a month at Caribou coffee in Tinley Park- the one across the street from Sam's, Kmart, and Applebee's, just south of 159th.  We actually have a meeting tonight (7:00), and on the last Wednesday of the month (28th this month, I think).

          We don't really chat much on this group, it's more just to coordinate meetings.  We would love to see you at a meeting, hope you can make it!

          --
          Jen Adams Donnelly

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
            Thanks Jen, wish I could have made it to last nights meeting. I'm
            planning on going on the 28th, and marking my calendar as we speek:)

            Hope you have a great Holiday!
            See you soon.
            Kris

            --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, donnellyja@c... wrote:

            > Hi, Kris, welcome!
            >
            > We meet once (now twice) a month at Caribou coffee in Tinley Park-
            the one across the street from Sam's, Kmart, and Applebee's, just
            south of 159th. We actually have a meeting tonight (7:00), and on the
            last Wednesday of the month (28th this month, I think).

            > We don't really chat much on this group, it's more just to
            coordinate meetings. We would love to see you at a meeting, hope you
            can make it!

            > --
            > Jen Adams Donnelly

            > From: "Kris" <mommy_of_mac@y...>
            > My name is Kris and I'm a self taught knitter for about 3yrs and
            > living in Country Club Hills. I started out by making my son a Harry
            > Potter scarf and then my interest grew once I became preg with my
            > daughter. I've made botties, hats and blankets, but would love to move
            > on to more complicated projects.
            >
            > Not sure how often this group posts messages, or replys to subject
            > matters, but would love to get involved with some fellow knit lovers
            > like me. So, if someone could give me a crash course about this group,
            > I would greatly appreciate it.
            >
            > I've also posted a picture of my daughter MacKenzie in an outfit I
            > made for her back when she was just a couple of months old.
            >
            > Thanks for your time.

            > Craft hobby Hobbies and crafts
            >

            > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
            >
            > Visit your group "SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch" on the web.

          • Kris
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 15, 2005
              Thanks Rebecca for the invite, wish I could have made it last night.
              Hope to see you on the 28th!

              Happy Holidays
              Kris

              --- In SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com, "tzurriz"