New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Dec 13, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      For those of you who wish to participate in the Gift Exchange, which day would you perfer?

      o Wed, Dec 20th
      o Wed, Dec 27th
      o Wed, Jan 3rd
      o Wed, Jan 10th

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.