Poll results for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 23 , Dec 4, 2006
      The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before., 0 votes, 0.00%
      - No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive., 1 votes, 25.00%
      - Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends., 2 votes, 50.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SouthSuburbanSnB

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 23 , May 13 8:05 AM
        The following SouthSuburbanSnB poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Had such a great time with last year's Gift Exchange, why not again this year! Please pick a day which would work best for your holiday schedule.

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - December 5th, 1 votes, 11.11%
        - December 12th, 1 votes, 11.11%
        - December 19th, 6 votes, 66.67%