New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 30, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      Is anyone interested in doing a New Year Gift Exchange/Grab Bag?

      o Yes, I'd love another reason to go the yarn store.
      o Sure, as long as we keep it under 20 bucks...wallet is tight.
      o Maybe. I have to wait for my AMX bill to come in first.
      o No way - don't tempt me with another trip to the yarn store.
      o Gifts...did you say gifts? Dec 1 is this Friday...are you mad!

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.