New poll for SouthSuburbanSnB

  • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 33 , Nov 15, 2006
      SouthSuburbanSnB group:

      Will you come next week for pre-turkey ess-ing and bee-ing?

      o Yes, goodness knows I need to get it out of my system before the mobs arrive.
      o Yes, I would love to celebrate the holiday with my friends.
      o I can't tell yet. My family is keeping their holiday plans a secret from me so far.
      o No, I have to cook two turkeys, 16 pounds of potatoes, 8 cans of greenbeans, 4 pies, and a partriage in a pear tree the night before.
      o No, I will be in North Dakota with my lovely in-laws.

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanSnB@yahoogroups.com
      Message 33 of 33 , May 13, 2008
        SouthSuburbanSnB group:

        What day would work best to celebrate our SnB's 3rd Anniversary Party?

        o Wednesday, May 21
        o Wednesday, May 28
        o Wednesday, June 4

        web site listed above.