Who me? A yarn enabler?

  • tstevens_pers
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2006
      Look what just popped up in my mailbox:

      Get in the Spirit Sale

      Friday, November 17 through Saturday, November 25

      20% off all Cascade and Noro yarns.

      10% off all books.

      There's still time to make your Holiday gifts! Just one skein of
      Cascade 220 makes a pair of mittens, a hat or a scarf. Many other
      Cascade yarns to choose from and the Noro selections are just
      beautiful. Tell your family and friends that Nana's Gift Certificates
      are always available!

      Happy Knitting,

      Tricia
      Nana's Knitting Shop