New poll for SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch

  • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2005
      SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

      RSVP for the December 14th meeting!

      o Of course I'll be there! I've enslaved a bunch of elves to do my holiday shopping for me!
      o I'll try to be there, but the elves are working slowly.
      o I probably won't be there, my elves are striking for better pay and more cookies.
      o I will not be there. My elves ran off to the Carribean, I must go track them down.
      o Elves? You have elves? Where can I get some elves?

      web site listed above.

      Thanks!
    • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 14, 2005
        SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

        RSVP for the December 28th meeting!

        o I'll be there with bells on! No better way to ring in the new year than with knitting!
        o My champagne will be on ice, but I may be busy making canapes.
        o I have 40 people and a murder to host New Years Eve, prolly won't make time for knitting.
        o I'm spending New Years teaching Swahili to Costa Ricans' in Newfoundland, I will not be at the meeting no matter what you promise me.
        o New Years? Wasn't that in September?

        web site listed above.

        Thanks!
      • SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch@yahoogroups.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 28, 2005
          SouthSuburbanStitchnBitch group:

          RSVP For the January 11 Meeting!

          o I will be there as surely as Amelia Earhart flew airplanes!
          o I'll try to be there, but I may be invited to Naomi Judd's birthday party instead.
          o I probably will not be able to attend, seeing as I'll be mourning Francis Scott Key.
          o There is no way I'll be there, I'm allready hiding under the bed for Friday the 13th.
          o What does any of this have to do with knitting?

          web site listed above.

          Thanks!