Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: NEW MEMBER-WEST-SIDE KNITTER / BERWYN -YARNDUSSA

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
      Hope to see you tonight! I know it's hard for me to
      walk out of yarn store without buying something...even
      only one skein just to do a swatch is nice.

      My son will actually be attending us this evening, as
      punishment for his mis-behavings in school and to make
      sure every minute he has is spent is on his studying
      for a big test tomorrow. No way am I punishing my self
      out of knitting night because he can't act right. I
      figure this will be enough torture:)

      See Ya'll tonight!

      Kris

      --- yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:

      > ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!
      >
      > CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT
      > SCHOOL AND
      >
      > VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT
      > NO GIMMIES.
      >
      > ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)
      >
      > REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!
      >
      > YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

      Sponsored Link

      For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.