Re: [SouthSuburbanSnB] Re: NEW MEMBER-WEST-SIDE KNITTER / BERWYN -YARNDUSSA

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      Looking forward to seeing you. Aleta

      yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:
      ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

      CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

      VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

      ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

      REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

      YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

      Sponsored Link

      Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
        Hope to see you tonight! I know it's hard for me to
        walk out of yarn store without buying something...even
        only one skein just to do a swatch is nice.

        My son will actually be attending us this evening, as
        punishment for his mis-behavings in school and to make
        sure every minute he has is spent is on his studying
        for a big test tomorrow. No way am I punishing my self
        out of knitting night because he can't act right. I
        figure this will be enough torture:)

        See Ya'll tonight!

        Kris

        --- yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:

        > ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!
        >
        > CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT
        > SCHOOL AND
        >
        > VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT
        > NO GIMMIES.
        >
        > ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)
        >
        > REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!
        >
        > YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

        Sponsored Link

        For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.