Re: NEW MEMBER-WEST-SIDE KNITTER / BERWYN -YARNDUSSA

  • yarndussa
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
      ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

      CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

      VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

      ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

      REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

      YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 7, 2006
        Looking forward to seeing you. Aleta

        yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:
        ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!

        CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT SCHOOL AND

        VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT NO GIMMIES.

        ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)

        REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!

        YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

        Sponsored Link

        Get an Online or Campus degree - Associate's, Bachelor's, or Master's - in less than one year.

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 8, 2006
          Hope to see you tonight! I know it's hard for me to
          walk out of yarn store without buying something...even
          only one skein just to do a swatch is nice.

          My son will actually be attending us this evening, as
          punishment for his mis-behavings in school and to make
          sure every minute he has is spent is on his studying
          for a big test tomorrow. No way am I punishing my self
          out of knitting night because he can't act right. I
          figure this will be enough torture:)

          See Ya'll tonight!

          Kris

          --- yarndussa <yarndussa@...> wrote:

          > ITS ELECTION-NITE AND I HAVENT MADE A STITCH!!!!
          >
          > CANT GO A DAY WITHOUT YARN. DROPPED KIDS OFF AT
          > SCHOOL AND
          >
          > VISITED A YARN-SHOP ON THE WAY. DID BEHAVE , BOUGHT
          > NO GIMMIES.
          >
          > ON VACATION OR SHOULD SAY W.O.P? (WORK WITHOUT PAY)
          >
          > REALLY WANT TO ATTEND MEETING TOMORROW NITE!!!!
          >
          > YARNDUSSA-BERWYN.

          Sponsored Link

          For just $24.99/mo., Vonage offers unlimited local and long- distance calling.